Tura is a hilly town and a municipality in West Garo Hills district in the Indian state of Meghalaya. One of the largest towns in Meghalaya, Tura is a valley located at the foothills of the Tura Hills and right below the Tura Peak. The climate in Tura is moderate throughout the year and has a large number of interesting and unexplored areas.
The border of Bangladesh Dalu, is situated at a proximity of 50 kilometres.
The climate in Tura is moderate throughout the year and has a large number of interesting and unexplored areas.
To visit popular tourist destinations such as Balpakram, Nokrek and Siju Cave, one needs to pass through this town.
Some of the water falls are Rongbangdare, Pelgadare, Gandrak water falls.
Some of the streams are Rangolwari, Nokmawari, Ganol, Datchima
Search with keyword terms "tura", "meghalaya" etc.
- Tura to Nasari-Bandare Falls (5 kms).
- Nasari-Bandare Falls - Imilchang Dare Falls (30 kms).
- Imilchang Dare Falls to Tura Circuit House (35 kms).
- Kamakya Mandir to Tura Circuit House (50 kms).
- Tura Circuit House to Pelgadare Falls (25 kms).
- Pelgadare to Anthurium plantation (3 kms).
- Anthurium plantation to Chibragre picnic spot (25 kms).
- Chibragre to Selbalgre (11 kms).
- Selbalgre to Rombagre (12 kms).
- Rombagre to Songkalwanai Fish Sanctuary (1 km).